Thursday, September 3, 2009

So I Finally Have 2 Free Minutes...

Dearest Confusia,
Today I gave the students a task that doesn't involve me holding their hands (or even talking to/acknowledging them) so I figured I'd take this moment to log in and see if you'd be on yet. Which you have, so...
Last night was Back to School Night here. It was awesome. My school day started at 8:40 in the morning and ended at 8:15 in the evening. I love working 12 hour days. I especially love working them as a salaried employee who doesn't get any overtime. It's neat. The other neat things about school this year is that instead of starting at 8:30, like last year, it starts at 9:15. Sounds good, right? Well, it's not. In fact, most mornings we get to have meetings (instead of having them after school and being here until midnight) starting at the ass crack of dawn. It's super. So far, I'm loving it. I suppose the only thing keeping me going is Labor Day. It just scares me thinking about the stretch from Labor Day until Thanksgiving. I feel some mental health days in my future.
Ugh! The natives are getting restless.
Love ya,
Terps

No comments: